Monday, August 18, 2014

A Few Recent Re-fashions.

 I'll be honest. I wasn't positive that I could rescue this one.  It was loose, the elastic at the waist was shot, and it had intimidating fan pleats.  I started at the bottom hem, gave it a trim and ironed the pleats back into place.  Then I slimmed the whole bodice and took the sleeves off. I threw on a belt above the drop waist and I really love how it turned out.
 Anything with a lace collar has my attention.  I simply took out the shoulder pads, took off the sleeves, and shortened the length. Dreamy.
 Another easy fix.  Took off the shoulder pads, long flowy sleeves, and hemmed up the length.  Added a belt to create a nice, feminine silhouette. 
Shortened the length on this one and left the sleeves long, but tightened them to look more put together.  Added a belt to complete the look. Really love this one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I justo came here throught Refashion Co-op!
    Your Blog is now on my Top 3 of Refashion Blogs!
    You love dresses as much as I do, and vintage too! 2 things we both love!
    Great refashions here on your Blog!
    Kisses from Portugal!